SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Sunday 3 November 2013

Raspberry fusion 💞💖💞

Hello my luvlies! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday? Wishing everyone a great week ahead. This post is just what you need for unwinding your Sunday afternoon. From the simplicity of the dress to its enchanting color. 


This maxi slit trend is every ladies must have! You just have to love the very vibrant color that suits almost all skin tones, the wrap style, the trendiness of the not too high slits, it's perfect fit, etc! I could really go on and on about this dress to be honest. As soon as I saw this dress online, I couldn't wait to checkout to make them all mine! I wore this dress to a friends wedding as I thought they looked quite right for the occasion considering the slits isn't too high aswel keeping it very conservative. 



Pairing this look was super easy! I mean the dress has done majority of it, all I had to do was wear appropriate shoes and accessorize calmly. I opted for a really high 140mm inches nude court heels and added a slim gold waist belt to create that perfect glam look. The choice of nude heels was as a result of toning the color of the dress down and to actually create a stunning contrast. The slim gold waist belt has really cute colorful stones on the brooch and works well with the color of the dress; it also helped in accentuating my waistline. 


I ensured to make my accessories flow nicely with the look. I carried a black purse to get the complete look{sorry I dint pose for a picture with the dress}. I wore a drop fringe earrings and left my neck free from a chain or necklace to avoid a clash; wore a gold wrist watch and blak/gold bracelet which flows well with the waist belt.  I had a wavy curls on my hair and brought it forward on both sides . 


Trust me when am going for outstanding occasions, I spend extra time on my makeup like am the celebrant {lol}.......I had my face highlighted and contoured, applied Mac's Cranberry eyeshadow and the Gold color from my sleek pallet. Chose Rimmel's nude lipstick in the #03 shade just to compliment the shoes and avoid a loud look. Finished the makeup with Sleek's coral shade blush. 



I know I mentioned the slit isn't soo high, I think this was just a conscious naughty effort by me.....lol! Pls pardon me.

Hope you enjoyed reading this post guys? Pls do visit again. Pls remember to subscribe to post, follow on Instagram to be updated.

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo







9 comments:

  1. Looking effortlessly gorgeous as usual! I love your sense of fashion cos you set your own trend! Great job dear. Looking forward to more posts from you. I'll be visiting this page a lotttttttttttt Looool hope you won't mind. I'll surely be ordering this dress, hope they'll still have it in store! Love you hunny! Keep up the good work! Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear. Much appreciated! Add me up on bbm{Chek contact me for pin} to place order. Xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Luvly...where is d dress from...pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnx hun. The dress is from ASOS. All outfit details are right at the end of the post under LABELS. Thank for stopping by. Xxxxx

      Delete
    2. Hiyaa, you'll need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'view web version' cos you won't see the 'label' button from the mobile version. X

      Delete
  3. Hi can't find dis on asos can u help pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear. Here is a link. http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-3/4-Sleeve-Wrap-Maxi-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3210018&SearchRedirect=true&SearchQuery=353532

      Delete