SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Friday 31 January 2014

Swishpiration: Larin {Yummy Mummy}


Hello my luvlies.... I hope we all have our TGIF groove on! This post should give you the right kick
in as today's style feature is awesome, gorgeous, stylish and to top it a yummy mummy of three! YES! Three cute kids she's got and she's not slaying with her fashionable ways......



Larin, is super gorgeous....her choice of classy pieces blows my mind and she sure knows how to choose appropriate colors for her awesome skin tone. 



I soo would do anything to keep this fit when I pop my kids... Larni looks good rocking anything! From jumpsuits to midi dresses, flowy dresses....just NAME it! 



Larin also kills it with cute styles with Ankara prints...



Go Larin..... Can't enough of you! And her casual looks? Sweeps me off yet again...



And who says mummy's dont party hard? Larin is an all rounder! She owns the night too...


O darling Larin, you sure have got the swish style! I could write a book on your amazing style!

I hope you enjoied this episode of Swishpiration. To checkout more of Larin's style, follow her on instagram @laarin. 

You can also be the next style feature on Swishpiration. I would now be giving shout outs on instagram and post on the blog if you have the Swish style. Please hash tag #swishstyle to be featured. 

Yewande Alaka 
Xoxo









1 comment: