SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Saturday 18 January 2014

CoBlack.....

Hello durlings! Am pretty sure we are excited for the weekend is here! *whoopwhoop*! We all want to be loved hence why I think we should all adore weddings! Asides dancing and eating am sure we find it cute seeing two people extremely happy.....

I decided to take a chill pill with colors this time! Black won my heart although its not my favorite of colors. 




I wore this double silted black dress to a wedding and decided to pop it up with cobalt blue not to make it look too boring. 





It has a slit both in front and at the back.....



Packed my braids backward and made a doughnut at the back just to look more simple. 


This dress was actually designed to have a deep low cut V neck (see models photo) but I had to insert a lace fabric just to cover it up and show less skin. What do you think about it?



I hope you like the lace I inserted to give a bit more decency to the dress?


Thanks for viewing/reading my lovelies! Wish you a jolly weekend, do visit back. 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo


Labels- Dress: aqaq, Shoes: Giussepee zanoti, Necklace: Topshop, Belt: Primark, Clutch: Macys, Lipstick: Mac RubbyWoo. 











3 comments:

  1. Very pretty dress. I like the lace insert. Definitely make it classy without showing all that skin. The blue accessories really go well with it. Great outfit!

    ~Chinelo~
    www.mystyleoasis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress! :) Love the lace insert. Many won't have guessed if you didn't say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dress... black is my fav tho :)

    ReplyDelete