SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Friday 24 January 2014

Swishpiration: Sylvia {super Curve}

Whoop! It's Friday again my lovelies! I bet you are all as excited as I am. Today's Swishpiration is the gorgeous and curvy Sylvia! Her looks her classy, effortless and playful.



You can tell she does a good job rocking that big hair and I love how she plays with colors too...




She's such an A star with vintage looks, I would def wana steal Er thrift shopping...



Sylvia doesn't just dress gorgeous, she looks and takes amazing selfie s too...



I told you she's got the swish style! 



I adore curvy women with a great sense of style.....




I hope you enjoied this very first feature of the year? To checkout more of Sylvia's style, follow her on instagram @silvybaby. 

You can also be the next style feature on Swishpiration. Send an email to yewandealaka@gmail.com. 

Yewande Alaka 
Xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment