SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Rainbow away...





Good Morning luvlies... Am here yet again to bring a splash of color just to make you smile through the week! Hehehe. I paired this fuschia peplum top with a deep purple skinny jeans. I tried not to look too close to a rainbow hence why I wore a nude pair of heels. I know I should really pop chill pills with colors and am working on that...lol. But before then what's your take on this look?



Since the neckline is a deep cut, I wore dropping earrings and packed my hair backwards to look as simple as I could because of the colors. 



I was a bit cold.... It was difficult to smile. 



Yaaay! I found that smile... Hope you enjoied this post yet again my devoted viewers? Thanks for taking time to view/read. Would be back!


Yewande Alaka
Xoxo 


Labels - Top: Forever21, Jeans: Primark, Shoes: Christian Louboutin, Earrings: H&M 






3 comments:

  1. I just had to comment! Very fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look����. I must say u hv good skin tone and your smile ��

    ReplyDelete