SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Saturday 1 February 2014

DeNiM on dEnIm...


It's saturday sweechies! Am starting the day off with a smile! Ou and its a new month too, so am glad we all seeing it in good health and happiness. Was soo excited to go hang out with the girls as we
were doing brunch! It was such a fun and chilled day and I couldn't help but think of something comfortable and not over dressy to wear.



I love the contrasting look of the stone wash denim shirt on the deep blue jeans...



I paired with my leopard print heels just to create More contrast and complimented with a black sling bag.


Rubby Woo to the rescue on my lips yet again! 



Hope you enjoied this post lovelies! Pls stay glued and thanks for viewing/reading! Enjoy your weekend guys. Xxx

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo


Labels- Top: Primark, Jeans:Topshop, Shoes:Enzo Angloini, Handbag: Love Moschino, Lipstick: Rubby Woo



No comments:

Post a Comment