SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Friday 1 August 2014

Sequin Glitz...

Morning beauties! It's Friday.... *Woohoo*. I decided to do a "turnt up" edition on the blog today just to express how excited I am.




This dress is such a beauty! I usually don't like to admit how my personal garments are. But on this ocassion, I just have to be sincere. It speaks colors in the classiest way! The cut of the dress is amazingly done rounded up with the beautiful colored sequins embellished on it. 




It has a square neckline which gives a twist to the dress. It also has an oval cut out back which makes it quite obvious it's a night out dress!



I paired a white & nude sandal with the dress with a silver mirrored clutch. I pretty much worked with colors on the dress to give it a nice easy flow. 




I really tried not to smile! But obviously I just can't help it! Heheheheh. I dint wear any obvious accessories as I still wanted a classy look and the dress has quite a lot going already. I just decided to opt for a popping lipstick. 



I hope you enjoied this post luvlies? Pls do check back as swish style is back bringing you enjoiable post. Thanks for viewing and do visit back and tell a friend to tell a friend about swish styles! 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo


Labels - Dress: French Connection, Shoes: River Island, Clutch: Zara and Lipstick: Mac - Vegas volt. 










1 comment:

  1. Lipstick is everything lovely shoes too

    ReplyDelete