SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Sunday 24 August 2014

Cream Sequin...



Morning lovelies! Hope everyone is having a fab weekend? And everyone in UK is having an
amazing bank hols weekend?  Sorry have been MIA, I have been ill and am grateful to God am back on my feet. It would be nice to hear that I was missed *big grin*



This post is a little different from the usual. It's an outfit I wore for a friends dinner. I also reckon it can pass for a wedding guest outfit tooo but am not sure if the high slit on the skirt would make it pass. Am really not a huge fan of high slits, but I couldn't take my eyes off this skirt. The sequin was not heavy, it was such a nice soft fabric with fitting like a glove. I just wanted to go simple with my choice of top hence why I chose a cream wrap over top and paired with the multi colored necklace for a pop. 



I would love to know your thoughts on this look if you find it a bit too revealing...






Had my Rubby woo lippie to pop the lips! Am way too loyal to this lippie. 


I hope you enjoied this post luvlies? Pls do check back as swish style is back bringing you enjoiable post. Thanks for viewing and do visit back and tell a friend to tell a friend about swish styles! 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo

Labels - Blouse: Asos, Skirt: Asos, shoes: Christian Louboutin, lipstick : Mac Rubby Woo. 












No comments:

Post a Comment