SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Geometry...


Morning beauts! I hope everyone is having a blessed week so far? Mine hasn't been too bad just that I
look forward to Friday even more everyday ... Lol.

Today's post is a playful corporate look. Remember in my last post I mentioned how I have missed the corporate look a lot. So I decided to play with colors and still keep it corporate. Am super in love with the blouse! The colors are everything to me as this means I can rock it in many different ways. This day, I paired it with mint colored pants to match the strippy mint pattern on the blouse. Since it was a corporate look, choice of nude shoes worked well. Please enjoy the pictures as I was too excited with this look. I hope you like it too.....






I was super excited with this!

I brought my cheekiness back to life! 





I hope you enjoied this post luvlies? Pls do check back as swish style is back bringing you enjoiable post. Thanks for viewing and do visit back and tell a friend to tell a friend about swish styles! 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo


Labels - Blouse: Forever 21, Pants: Forever 21, shoes: Christian Louboutin, lipstick : Mac Rubby Woo. 












2 comments: