SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Saturday 30 August 2014

Jogger Not...

A very good afternoon people! Hope everyone has an eventful plan for the weekend? Wishing you all a splendid one.


Today's post is a bit of a casual look with a pair of heels flipping the whole look! I must be honest, I wasn't very sure about the look when I imagined it in my head, but after I paired it I loved the outcome. It's very simple and comfortable and gives me that chilled boy look. Maybe it's safe to call it edgy. 



I tried to work with the colors if the pants in ascertaining my choice for shoes. I knew I wanted a good blend and white never goes wrong with beige hence why I wore the plain canoe neck tee. 



I actually wore this look to hangout with friends for drinks. I wanted to look very relaxed and a bit dressy too..... Do you think it was a good choice?


If am not cheeky, then am not being myself. Lol



I hope you enjoied this post luvlies? Pls do check back as swish style is back bringing you enjoiable post. Thanks for viewing and do visit back and tell a friend to tell a friend about swish styles! 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo


Labels - Too: Primark, Pants: H&M, shoes: Enzo Angloini, Handbag: Love Moschino lipstick : Mac Diva






1 comment: