SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Swishpiration: Ada {Shortie Coat queen}...


Morning beauties! It feels good that it's mid week already! *whoop*. Eid Mubarak to my lovely Muslim brothers and sisters out there, may the almighty bless us all (Amin).


Am soo excited about today's Swishpiration feature! Ada is the right person to be featured now as it's summer season and most of her styles connects well with it!



You just have to love her fierce and bold look. You might wonder why I gave her theme "shortie coat theme". It would be safe for us to judge from her looks that she lives to rock shorts or short skirt with a statement coat or blazer to seal the look. Judge how gorgeous she does it with the pictures below....




I would love to raid Ada's closet! Her choice for coats are impeccable! You already know how I feel about colors! She's a genius with her color play...




She keeps slaying! She doesn't joke with her casuals too...



Asa is 10/10! Can't seem to get enough of her style!  I told you she is fierce and bold! I bet she took your breath away. You know Swishpiration brings you only the BEST fashionistas.

Would you say Ada has the swish style? Please rate her style on a scale of 1-10.....

I hope you enjoied this episode of Swishpiration. To checkout more of Ada's style, follow her on instagram @ironyofashi and her fashion blog on: www.noordinaryshe.com

You can also be the next style feature on Swishpiration. I would now be giving shout outs on instagram and post on the blog if you have the Swish style. Please hash tag #swishstyle to be featured. 

Yewande Alaka 
Xoxo




1 comment:

  1. I'll give it a nine at say she's really good with the way she combines colors together! Love love it!

    ReplyDelete