SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Bubble gum swirl...


Morning sweechies! Hope everyone is having a great week so far? Am glad it's mid week already. Lol.




Today's post I thought I had do today giving the mid week a kick with a very girly fun look. My love for skater skirts is everything but I hardly find the ones I perfectly like. I paired the skirt with a blouse and used a mirror belt so it doesn't look too plain and up tight. You already know my nude court heels always to the rescue. 




This is my favourite part of this skirt! I swirl always! Lol! Such a fun look....


The sun decides to shine on me. I embraced it. 





I hope you enjoied this post luvlies? Pls do check back as swish style is back bringing you enjoiable post. Thanks for viewing and do visit back and tell a friend to tell a friend about swish styles! 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo


Labels - Blouse: Forever 21, skirt: River Island, shoes: Chriatian Louboutin, lipstick : Estée Lauder - barely nude







1 comment: