SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Swishpiration: Christy {Gorg Alter Diana}


Good morning my luvlies! Pardon my lack of frequent post in the last week, have been amazingly
busy.  I am bringing you this gorgeous fashionista to start off you week. You would surely enjoy christy's looks as she's super versatile with how she plays dress up and she sure knows how to work her amazing figure.



It's no doubt christy loves her dianna Ross look and I can't but agree more she rocks it really well...



I love all her skirts! They sit soo well on her body and enhances her curves even more. 



And you dare christy to own the night? 



She plays casuals well too.....I can't get enough of her really. 





She's surely a swish lady in my books! I would raid her closet if chanced *chuckles*...




Get a closer look of christy and testify to her gorgeousness....


Would you say christy has the swish style? Please rate her style on a scale of 1-10.....

I hope you enjoied this episode of Swishpiration. To checkout more of Larin's style, follow her on instagram @christydiorr. 

You can also be the next style feature on Swishpiration. I would now be giving shout outs on instagram and post on the blog if you have the Swish style. Please hash tag #swishstyle to be featured. 

Yewande Alaka 
Xoxo















1 comment: