SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Breezy bliss...





Hello beauties! It's midweek already...yaaay! For the first time ever, I really don't have much to say in regards to this outfit post. I mean it was a very effortless look for me. All I had to think of was if the dress would fit through my head because of mydoughnut hairstyle....lol. And yes it fitted! This is the most comfortable dress ever honestly, the hi-low style also gave it a bit of glam! Please enjoy the rest of the pictures. Ou, do you think I should have opted for nude shoes or my chosen color purple did just fine? Please comment. Xxx





I think the back of this dress is my fav.....



Ignore the previous pose, I was a bit cold..lol


Hope you enjoyed viewing/reading this post guys. Thanks for stopping by yet again....

P.S. - would you like a shout on Instagram? I would now be giving shout outs so please follow me @wiz_allure and hash tag #swishstyles for a shout out  and a feature on the blog. 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo


Labels - Dress: Asos, Shoes: Zara, Necklace: Zara, Lipstick: Mac Up the amp. 





6 comments:

  1. Luv the outfit.. and those shoes.. nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking nice! and yes the purple works fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this dress & the pop of color was a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoe just right, dress perfection.

    testamentsofastylmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi wiz_Alure,
    I heart yur dress so much....please where can I get one?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi yewande this dress is simply fabulous i would be glad if you always post where to get them from as you did in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete