SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Swish styles is back!

Hello beautiful ladies! Am pleased to inform you that I am back to blogging and I assure you it would be better!  My sincere apologies for going MIA! 

Now that am back, am pleased to inform you that you can now shop my look or something similar! You can also contact me personally for private shopping or styling. And I promise you it's very affordable and we would ship to you. 

Don't forget to always check us out on Instagram for daily updates and check out the blog if you need to see more pictures and angles of the look!

For further enquiries, please feel free to email me - yewandealaka@gmail.com bb pin: 56288ED0. Follow us on Instagram swish_closet. 

We are here to serve you creating a swish look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment