SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Friday 4 September 2015

Distressed pop...

Top of the morning beauties! It's friyay! Best part of the week right? Yup! We even get to dress down too....



Just a distressed pair of jeans, a glittery t-shirt and a pop of color for heels....Viola! This was how I looked to brunch! 




This are my "not every time smile look"...lol 




This was also in Paris when myself and my frieBad went to laduree to have brunch. The macaroons were everything! Just that you feel your waist size giggle a bit after the sugar rush. 


Every wadrobe needs this distressed jeans! They are super comfortable too and chic! And the t-shirt? You gotta add a sparkle to the look! You can own it! 

Remember you can now purchase this whole look from myself. Just add me on bbm : 56288ED0 or email yewandealaka@gmail.com. Look chic for less my beautiful ladies! Follow on Instagram for looks update: swish_closet

P.s - my apologies for the picture quality, had to use my iPhone as I was away!  

Thanks for reading! Check back for the next post.  

Yewande Alaka 
Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment