SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Friday 25 July 2014

Wine Bell...



We all deserve to be excited, it's Friday lovelies *whoop*.... I hope everyone has had a productive
week soo far? Ramadan Mubarak to my Muslim brothers and sisters out there!

Back to today's post! It's a bit out of my usual look but It's always good to go outside your comfort zone sometimes. I went for a flare boot cut pants! It has really tiny wine and black prints on it but I don't know if it's visible enough. I paired them with a wine roll up sleeve lapel blouse and a black sling bag. 


I decided to go with color wine for my blouse to match the color on the pants aswel. Although, I would have preferred to rock it with a sleeveless top since the pants is flare at the bottom but I dint have that so just had to make do with what I have. 



I had minimal accessories on; wore a grey pearl necklace and a pearl studed matching earrings. They were actually purchased seperately but they matchy super well. 


Yewande can't do without a cheeky pose *covers face*....



Another cheeky pose passing a peaceful message across....lol. 


I hope you enjoied this post luvlies? Pls do check back as swish style is back bringing you enjoiable post. Thanks for viewing and do visit back and tell a friend to tell a friend about swish styles! 

Yewande Alaka
Xoxo


LABELS - Pants: Zara, Blouse: Forever 21, Bag: YSL, Shoes: Christian Louboutin 





No comments:

Post a Comment