SWISH STYLES Headline Animator

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Swishpiration: Yewande {Candy mommy}




Hello my darlings.... Am soo excited about this weeks Swishpiration, not only because she's my name sake but because she's a mother and she effortlessly looks gorgeous. Dear God make me a yummy candy mommy when I have kids too {Amen}...lol. 
Meet the gorgeous Yewande! I love her style because she wears anything from dresses, skirts, pants, etc and makes it look very chic! You know by now already I love people that embrace colors! My namesake does this well too.....please enjoy the pictures to see more of her looks and rate her style in the comment box below. 



This candy mummy also kills it with her trad looks...




And her traditional selfies with her perfectly tied gele {head gear} is nothing but gorgeously perfect!



You can't agree more that we Yewande's are charmingly gorgeous {yes! I just made that word up and yes! Am allowed to flatter myself...heheheheheheee}.... 



Her casual looks....




I won't  forget to mention that I love her handbag choice and I would raid her wardrobe for those if opportuned to....lol. 

Would you say Yewande has the swish style? Please rate her style on a scale of 1-10.....

I hope you enjoied this episode of Swishpiration. To checkout more of Yewande's style, follow her on instagram @yvajala. 

You can also be the next style feature on Swishpiration. I would now be giving shout outs on instagram and post on the blog if you have the Swish style. Please hash tag #swishstyle to be featured. 

Yewande Alaka 
Xoxo
















1 comment: